How can I learn about new work & shows or see your art in person?
- If you’d like to receive first looks at new paintings and information about upcoming shows, please sign up for my email updates (use the form at the bottom of this page.) Images of new paintings are sent to those who request updates.
- Paintings may be seen in shows around Indiana and through Brown Ink Gallery in New Jersey. (Additional work may be seen by appointment.)
- Upcoming or current shows are listed on the Events/Shows page.
Is commission work available?
Yes, on a limited basis. Commission paintings are limited to my style and choice of subject matter as indicated on this site.
What is the best way to contact you?
The best way to reach me is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
What are your prices?
Prices vary according to size and complexity. Shipping varies depending upon your location. Email me at with the title of painting for price information.
I like your work, what is my next step to collecting it?
- Contact me by email. I will reply via email (and phone if you prefer) to answer any questions, confirm your request and send a quote for shipping & handling (and taxes for Indiana residents).
- Paintings require special wrapping, handling, shipping & insurance. Paintings will be shipped from Indianapolis (or, in some cases, northern New Jersey) and shipping charges will vary depending upon your location. You will receive a quote in writing (via email) before finalizing your purchase.
- Payment can be made via a link by email to PayPal.
- After PayPal confirms the payment, your painting is mailed out in 2-3 days with a tracking code.
- Collectors in Indiana may purchase paintings directly through show venues.
- Collectors in the Northern New Jersey area may purchase paintings directly through Brown Ink Gallery.
- Collectors in the Scottsdale, AZ area may purchase paintings directly through Xanadu Gallery.
I still have questions…
I’m happy to answer any questions about availability, price, framing or any other inquiries. If you have questions about any of my work, please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com.